The LGBT Network’s Workplace Initiative advances LGBT diversity, equity, and inclusion in workplaces to create safer and more supportive work environments for LGBT people. Our work focuses on five pillars:
- Workplace Trainings to increase awareness, strengthen processes, and advance efforts
- Professional Education with structured educational programs with guest speakers
- Employee Resource Group (ERG) Circle bringing together ERG leaders and members to network and exchange best practices
- Networking to foster connections and build community
- Advisory Council to volunteer time to help guide and shape the Workplace Initiative
Join our mailing list to stay connected!
Enter your email address to receive updates
How your can help
The LGBT Network relies on the support of their many volunteers to serve Long Island’s LGBT community. As a volunteer, you will join the ranks of other kind, compassionate, generous, hardworking individuals who have affected tremendous and far-reaching change for our community.