The mission of the Long Island LGBT Chamber of Commerce is to promote and foster growth for LGBT-affirming and welcoming businesses of all types and sizes, especially LGBT-owned businesses, through networking, education, and uniting the broader business community.
Membership benefits include promotion of your company to the LGBT community, networking events, professional education programs, and support for business growth.
Additionally, Chamber members will be among the first to take advantage of the LGBT Network’s “LGBT Network Certified” program that recognizes companies and organizations for their LGBT diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) efforts and community involvement in support of their employees as well as the LGBT community.
Companies and organizations can participate and take advantage of the Long Island LGBT Chamber of Commerce by joining with an Annual Membership. Companies can also add-on to their Annual Membership with a Chamber Partnership and take advantage of enhanced marketing and advertising opportunities throughout the year.
Membership is based upon the number of employees of participating companies and organizations.
PREMIER: 251+ full-time employees, $1,500
PRIDE: 101 to 250 full time employees, $1,000
RAINBOW: 51 to 100 full-time employees, $850
EQUITY: 11 to 50 full-time employees, $650
UNITY: 10 or fewer full-time employees, $400
ENTREPRENEUR: Self-employed, no staff, $250
Benefits for all Members Include:
- Listing in online LGBT Business Directory
- Access to Networking Events
- Free for members
- Business development support
- Access to seminars on topics like securing loans, growing your business, marketing best practices, Workplace Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Workshop (DEI), etc.
- Opportunity to participate in the “LGBT Network Certified” program that recognizes companies and organizations for their LGBT inclusion, support, and community involvement to support their employees as well as the LGBT community. (Learn more here)
- Chamber e-Newsletter
- New member mention in monthly e-newsletters
- Members receive first notice of LGBT Chamber events
- Discounted rates for advertising in Program Guides for LGBT Network events, including Long Island Pride, Workplace Summit, Families Expo, and others
- Discounted rates for LGBT Meet, the LGBT Network’s event and meeting spaces at its Hauppauge Center (Learn more here)
- Discounted rates for LGBT Desk, the LGBT Network’s shared office space program at its Hauppauge Center (Learn more here)
- Ability to participate in job fairs hosted by the Chamber
- Opportunity to participate in the LGBT Chamber Advisory Committee and hold leadership roles
- Advocacy to advance the goals and needs of Chamber members
Chamber Partnerships are an add-on to Annual Membership at any level.
Silver Partner $2,500
- Company logo on LGBT Chamber digital promotional materials throughout the year
- Special welcome as Chamber Partner on social media and in Chamber e-newsletter
- Quarter-page Annual Ad Package (Quarter-page ads for Long Island Pride, Workplace Summit, Families Expo, Job Fair)
- Acknowledgement as a primary sponsor of one (1) Chamber event during the year, and opportunity to welcome attendees with a 60-second segment
- Tickets to Workplace Summit
Gold Partner $5,000
All benefits of the Silver Partnership plus:
- Opportunity to receive a spotlight article about your company or organization in Chamber e-newsletter
- Upgrade to Half-page Annual Ad Package (Half-page ads for Long Island Pride, Workplace Summit, Families Expo, Job Fair)
- Acknowledgement as a primary sponsor of two (2) Chamber events during the year, and opportunity to welcome attendees with a 60-second segment
- Discounted rates for LGBT Workplace Initiative Programs
Long Island LGBT Chamber Advisory Committee:
The Advisory Committee helps guide and shape the activities of the Long Island LGBT Chamber of Commerce. This includes, but not limited to, networking events, education, and business support.