The Registered Nurse is responsible for the assessment of medical needs for each person receiving services as well as training and giving medical guidance and directives to non-medically trained personnel. The Registered Nurse will also provide support and coverage to identified programs within the organization as needed and is on call 24/7 for clinical assessment and guidance. The qualified candidate must be able to work in partnership with all personnel within the organization to ensure the highest quality of clinical services for the people we support in a manner that is consistent and aligned with agency mission and vision, and the philosophy of the Council on Quality and Leadership (CQL).
• NYS Licensed Registered Nurse.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Experience working with the differently-abled population preferred.
• Knowledge of OPWDD, DOH, or OMH state and federal regulations preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and ability to be flexible to meet the needs of a diverse population in a variety of settings.
• Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills .
• Valid NYS Driver’s License
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.