Receptionist at Crest Hollow Country Club
We are a five-star catering venue who is currently seeking an energetic Receptionist to join our team in Nassau!
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they enter the building
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Ensure Front desk log and excel log is always updated and actions upon.
• Manage Banquet Calendar including employee coverage and active events/parties
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, literature, Post Its, and Welcome to the Club postcards)
• Handling all mail, UPS, and Fed Ex deliveries or pickups.
• Order front desk supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Operate Excel Log proficiently
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
• Previous work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when challenges arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks