Licensed Quality Control Inspector (AAR Component Repair)
Brief Description of Job:
Services, repairs, and overhauls aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process daily incoming and outgoing material to meet Quality Control requirements as stated in the AAR ISO 9000 Procedures Manual and Customer Requirements Manual.
- Assist the Director of Quality Control in reviewing and updating department standards.
- Interface with suppliers and product line to disposition rejects.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school, or four years related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
The AAR Candidate for this position will have been in their current position for at least 6 months. In order to be considered the candidate must be meeting or exceeding the expectations for their current position.
AAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V