Improves market awareness and supports community presence for VNS Health Plans within a particular territory, through the planning, coordination and implementation of presentations, events and grassroots strategies to enhance product visibility. Works under general supervision.
• Charters, formulates and administers events and activities designed to enhance the visibility of VNS Health Plans in the community. Assesses effectiveness of programs and events and advises outreach management on improvements to events and strategies to increase product visibility.
• Leads publicity efforts for community events to deliver adequate notice to potential participants and to drive event attendance and effectiveness.
• Evaluates and sets schedule and pace of events; proposes additional events to support continued growth and visibility of VNS Health Plans in particular territory.
• Establishes and cultivates relationships with Community Based Organizations (CBO). Participates in CBO boards, committees and activities to promote community presence and VNS footprint.
• Collaborates with CBO staff to determine specific event(s) offered at site. Negotiates event fees as appropriate.
• Coordinates informational presentations and educates community groups and the public about VNS Health Plans . Acts as subject matter expert on health and wellness.
• Meets and reviews individual monthly referral-related goals, events development and objectives. • Identifies potential community partners and opportunities to support referrals to VNS Health.
• Drafts and presents business plan for assigned territory for Outreach management.
• Demonstrates familiarity with, and remains updated with respect to laws, regulations, and policies respecting enrollment and community activities.
• Identifies and classifies appropriate campaigns and sponsorships by gathering and assessing pertinent data from the community and contacts.
• Tracks community event details, including referral and enrollment information, in Salesforce database.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Associate's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or the equivalent work experience required
Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing, sales, public relations, community relations, fund-raising, or other relevant experience required Experience in health care setting preferred Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and organizational skills required Must be self-directed and able to work independently. Bilingual skills preferred
$62,000.00 - $77,500.00 Annual