Case Manager, Float, Mental Health Program (Bi-County) – Full-time (Options for Community Living, Inc.)
The case manager provides supportive case management services to individuals with mental illness in permanent housing. Monitors maintenance of sites and provides on-site visits to scattered housing locations.
- Plan and evaluate service plans and monitor objectives. Write progress notes at least biweekly. Reviews case management plans and prepare periodic reassessments.
- Perform site visits 1-3 times weekly dependent on client need and desire.
- Monitor maintenance of sites.
- Provide information regarding community resources and orient residents to the area.
- Assist in securing vocational assessment services, job training and education programs.
- Provide advocacy services to gain appropriate entitlements and services.
- Intervene in situations requiring immediate attention to ensure safety of residents.
- Provide mediation, counseling, behavioral intervention and crisis management services.
- Consult and coordinate with clients’ family and providers as needed for coordinated service delivery.
- Oversee medication maintenance and assist residents in the development of selfmedication skills as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a high school graduate or the equivalent.
- Two years of college in a human service-related discipline and two years’ experience working with case management responsibilities in a setting with disabled or economically disadvantaged individuals and/or families.
- Applicants are required to have a valid driver’s license, access to a car, proper car insurance, and a safe driving record. The employee uses his or her own vehicle for transportation between sites and is reimbursed for mileage.
Work Schedule Tuesday - Saturday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Full-time employees are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-term and Short-term Disability
- Supplemental Specified Illness Coverage
- Supplemental Hospitalization Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 4 Personal Days, 10-22 Vacation Days, 8 Sick Days, 10 Paid Holidays-yearly
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match