General Application Guidelines:
- Application procedures vary based on position.
- Please carefully review the position description and application procedures as outlined in the position announcements below.
- Duplicate submissions are not necessary. No phone calls, please.
- Communications Director
- Public and Community Affairs Manager (Queens or Long Island)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Program Specialist, Health Insurance Program
- Health Insurance Enrollment Specialist
- LGBT Program Assistant - Education & Community Organizing
If you'd like to volunteer, please click here.
The LGBT Network is an association of nonprofit organizations that serve the LGBT communities of Long Island and Queens including Long Island Gay and Lesbian Youth (LIGALY), The Long Island LGBT Community Center (The Center), Services and Advocacy for LGBT Elders - Long Island (SAGE-LI), and the Queens LGBT Community Center (Q Center). All the Network organizations are proud to be Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. People of color, women, trans and gender non-conforming people, and individuals of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.